Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Printed in Loud Pedal!

I just received my July 2009 Issue of the Loud Pedal, Oregon Region SCCA's newsletter and guess what? They printed my article! For those of you that receive that publication, turn to pages 26 and 27 and read up on the season opener and take a gander at the pictures I took of Josh's LS1 FC RX7 and John's LS2 GTO along with a picture John took of my FB RX7. Neat! For those of you who do not get the Loud Pedal in print, fear not as Oregon Region SCCA places them online in PDF form.

Link to July 09 Loud Pedal PDF

This is the second time I've been printed in Loud Pedal, the first was October 2008.

Link to Oct 08 Loud Pedal PDF

Pages 22 and 23 in that issue. I've had letters printed and been interviewed for a few articles, including one for Grassroots Motorsports but these are my only articles. I'm pretty happy and I will keep submitting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment