Thursday, July 2, 2009

Here on the Way Back Machine...

All aboard the Way Back Machine! Since I decided to go through my archives and post up old pictures, I thought it was appropriate to find the oldest events first. I found some pics of ORPCA Autocrosses from 2008, events #2 and #3 (I think). These were my first two autocrosses. It's not all that long ago, but who remembers Paulson's Subaru? It seems like forever ago! Enjoy!

James Paulson's 2007 Nationals STU Winning STi

I haven't seen this 911 since last year. Love the chrome staggered Fuch's!

John at his second autocross.

My second autocross, but the P71's first. It was slow, but man was it fun.

The $hitBox before it was called that. Yeah, it was still FTD back then too.

Not sure what happened to this 944 Turbo as I haven't seen it this year, but it was clean and FAST!

To the Blue Miata driver: Watching you improve from last in the pack with timid driving to the speed demon you are now has been nothing short of amazing. You are truly an inspiration and a cool person to boot. Awesome, just awesome.

I liked this one back then too. ;)

Hope you enjoyed the Way Back Machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment