Saturday, August 22, 2009

Upcoming events

Sorry about the lack of updates in-between events, my life is a little hectic at the moment! Anyways, here's what I have coming up in the pipeline:

  • Saturday August 22nd; Unique Tin Car Show and Cruise; Longview, WA
  • Sunday August 23rd; Oregon SCCA AutoX #7; Packwood, WA
  • Sunday September 13th; ORPCA AutoX #6; Portland, OR
  • Saturday/Sunday September 19th/20th; Oregon SCCA AutoX #8 & 9; Packwood, WA
  • Saturday September 19; PDXCGP Drag Race #5; Portland, OR
  • Late September/Early October; PDXCGP Drag Race Finals; Portland, OR
  • Sunday October 11th; ORPCA AutoX #7; Portland, OR
Yes, I know I'm double-booked on the 19th, I'm the points leader in Oregon SCCA STS class AND the defending PDXCGP Season Champion, currently second in points, 1 point behind the leader. I will have to make both races, so I plan on being VERY tired that weekend! Lots of Red Bull in NOS in my future...

There will probably be other events between now and then that I will also post about and attend, but these are the major "for sures". Also, I just drug home a potential RallyCross car, so I will try to attend a few of those over the winter.

Is there anything else you would like to see? Car features? Project build-ups? I know posting will be slow over the winter so I want to keep writing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment