Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Unique Tin Car Show Cruise, Longview, WA, 22 Aug 2009


OK, so this post is a little bit outside of my racing ones. Every year Longview has a HUGE car show and they close off the main streets downtown to let the show cars cruise. So I brought my camera out and started snapping pictures of all of the cool local cars to share. We have some very cool and unique stuff around here!

'71 or '72 Roadrunner

C4 Corvette Targa in Dark Green!

'69 Dodge Charger

Original MINI Cooper

'56 Chevy in Cream over Bronze

3rd Gen Camaro with a seriously built motor under the cowl hood

Comet? It was customized pretty heavily.

This Yenko Nova clone had it going on. Check out the side dumps.

CRAZY Pro-Street Chevelle!

And a classic British Roadster. We have an eclectic mix of cars!

'69 Camaro

'09 Camaro (check out the Ambassador in the background!)

Falcon Gasser!

Sweet flames on a '50 Ford

Yes, this is a Porsche 911. Yes, it says "Longview Police" on it, no, it's not a drug dealer car. It's our retired Captain's personal 911 and the door graphics are magnetic. They use it for all the special events.

'73 Mach 1

Sweet Lime Green and White Bug

'57 Nomad!

Willys Army Jeep

Yes, that's a HALF TRACK next to the '66 GTO!!

I love the Silver and Cranberry color scheme on this '55 Chevy

This '62 'Vette was rocking as well!

Another GTO. I have a soft spot for orphan cars (AMC, Rambler, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, and now Pontiac).

I know it's a Nissan Pulsar, but I have never seen the wagon-back before!

Shelby GT

'68 Corvette, my personal favorite

New Camaro SS

Sweet Corvair!

Shelby GT500 Convertible

You know they we're thinking about racing...

Yes, that's a '59 Caddy with a Bamboo roof, and yes, that is a Jaws shark in the back.

Triumph? (I'm really bad at British sports cars...)

Cobra replica

Really cool Duster with a 440 swap.

This '68 Camaro was MEAN!

'72 Camaro

C6 'Vette Targa in Black baby!

Ultra-rare 3rd Gen Camaro Convertible!

And an insane blown '55 Chevy Pro Street!

I hope you liked my car show and cruise pictures! The SCCA Autocross post is coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment