Friday, June 26, 2009

Oregon Region SCCA Auto-X #2 on 5/3/09 at PIR


I promised I would start back-posting some older events and I got some great shots at the Oregon Region SCCA Autocross #2 back in May. John and showed up with just his '05 GTO running in STU. I got the class win, John nabbed 2nd (he really hates when I do that) but kept the overall points lead, and a Subaru STI got 3rd. We both finished in the top half of the field overall as well (57 and 60 out of 120) on KDW2's! Anyways, here are some of the many great pics I got this time out.

C6 Z06

MINI Cooper S

C5 Z06 that Nationals winner James Paulson is co-driving this season.

Zack or Zane in their wicked SSM Miata. They've won every ORSCCA event this year in their class!

John giving the GTO a workout!

More of the Goat.

John can't complain about not having pics of his own car now.

Autocrossing, like real estate, is all about location, location, location. Look at that car placement! That's where you need to be for the best times.

Not to pick on anybody, but see the difference? (My apologies if you're reading this Mr. Miata driver. At least I liked your car enough to take pictures of it! :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment