Thursday, June 25, 2009

Intro / Updates

I kinda jumped in with pics and events without really thinking. I've never done this "blog" thing before, so bear with me. I've been racing in the Pacific Northwest for 3 years now, everywhere from Seattle (Pacific/SIR), Portland (PIR), Packwood, Woodburn, Medford, and all points in between. I have a ton of pictures that I enjoy sharing with family, friends, and fellow competitors so I figured I'd start up one of these blog things to share easier. I will be updating old events as quickly as I can and throwing up pics of new events as they happen.

Here's a little schedule of what's coming up that I will be attending:

7/5/09 - ORPCA AutoX #4 @ PIR
7/11 - 7/12/09 - Portland Historics @ PIR
7/18/09 - PDXCGP Drag Racing @ PIR
7/25 - 7/26/09 - Oregon Region SCCA Events 5 & 6 @ PIR

No comments:

Post a Comment